The Medium, Warm, Earthy with Fresh Fruit Tone scent of patchouli has been used for centuries in perfumes and, more recently, in incense, insect repellents, alternative medicines, and now in our beard oil. Patchouli Essential Oil was used by traders to deter insects from damaging precious merchandise destined for Victorian England. Its warm, earthy and fresh fruit scent has definitely not deterred humans from loving Patchouli Essential Oil, along with its many uses and benefits! We use only certified organic patchouli essential oils in our beard oil products. From the hippie era of the 60's and 70's to now, this is sure to make you feel Happy!
Here at HOBO, we want you to know exactly what your paying for. In honor of this, we provide information behind each one of our products so that you, our consumer, can make an informed decision. Also, We believe so much in our natural blends, that every product of ours is made according to premium quality standards.
Base Oils Used:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is a natural oil that is great for keeping your hair and underlying skin moisturized with a healthy shine.
- Golden Jojoba Oil has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory traits, This makes Jojoba oil perfect for cleansing your hair and the skin thats underneath all while having a moisturizing affect.
- Hemp Seed Oil encourages hair growth on the scalp by revitalizing through its natural healthy fats, keeping hair hydrated, as well as strengthening hair to prevent any possible breakage.
- Tea Tree Oil unclogs hair follicles allowing your roots to become healthy and nourished, making it a great opponent against skin conditions such as; dandruff, eczema, scalp folliculitis, and other scalp infections.
- Orange Bitter Essential Oil is a powerful moisturizer that cures dry, damaged and/or brittle hair. Containing Vitamin C, this vitamin is hugely helpful for strengthening roots, stimulating hair growth, and preventing hair loss.
- Peppermint Supreme Essential Oil helps fix dryness, itching or any other scalp problems because of these properties: antimicrobial, insecticidal, pesticidal, analgesic, anesthetic, vasodilating, vasoconstricting, and anti-inflammatory. Also, the menthol within peppermint is believed to improve bloodflow in the scalp which may help the fight against baldness.
Added Essential Oil Used:
- Patchouli (Certified Organic) Essential Oil